Saturday, October 11, 2008

When will i get over the fact??

I don't think I will ever get over the fact my dad is not around anymore. I miss him so much all the time. Most days i don't think about him, because I get so emotional. My dad was a huge part in my life, and I will never get over that he is gone, and we don't know where he is. Last night i actually cried over it. I try so hard not to, but some days I wish so bad that he was here in my life. It's so hard to say and think this...But i don't even know what he sounds like any more:( It has almost been a year and a half since I seen him. Christmas is coming, it will be our 7th Christmas not together. I was 17 when I got to spend the last Christmas with him, and we moved a short month later. So tomorrow is thanksgiving, I have to say I am thank full for how he was a great father, and all the memories I have of him. When I miss him I can sit down and remember the times when we were small, and then I touch my left shoulder, knowing he is with me, looking over me. Daddy's little girl always! I would do anything to hear his voice, and give him a big hug and kiss, and hold his hand. Tell him stories that he has missed in the passed years. Let him know about his grand daughter and grandson! I think he would be the best grandpa ever. When I went to see him the last time, he carried a baby picture of Mercede in his wallet, he looked pretty proud! When I do see him again one day, one year I will tell him to never leave, cause I can't do this anymore! Dad I love you more than anything in the world. Thanks for the memories and the kisses. Happy Thanksgiving where ever you are!! I love you!!!

No comments: