Tuesday, February 09, 2010

a sign everything's going to be OK!!

Well I have been through a lot this past month. The other day I lost it...I wanted to give up, and walk away from everything. I have been screwed over by work, I didn't get EI, because of work. I just wanted to quit. So I sat down one day, and asked for a sign that everything will be ok. The next day...I met him! We are perfect for each other, he is something I have been waiting for all my life. We want the same things in life, same morals, everything. Since meeting him...I have had a huge boost, and motivated to move on. His encoureging words make me get through my day! I can't wait to see what the future holds! I truely do believe tho that he was a sign, and couldn't have come in a better time!! He's perfect for me. I now know...everything will be OK!!!

No comments: