Monday, March 01, 2010

still hanging in there..

Well I am still here, almost running out of patients. People who know me, know I have a lot of patients. Everything was working so well for me. I had my career, my friends, my apartment. I had everything going for me, and all because of a couple people, that had nothing better to do, other then try and get someone fired, ruined it for me. I hope they are happy that they got their way. Hope their happy that they got me fired, and ruined everything for me. But you know what...Life goes on. One day I will be ok, happy. And I hope I will have someone to come home to every night. Right now I feel so lost and depressed. All I can ask for are good friends to be here for me! I believe everything happens for a reason, maybe it will all come together. I hope so anyways.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Found your blog from Kellys Korner! Very cute..love the layout!

Kimberly C. said...

Coming from Kelly's Korner.

I can relate to you in some ways. For a while now I been feeling very lonely and depressed. It would be nice to be able to find some friends who can relate.

Nice to meet you, Kimberly